May 18, 2017
Take a moment and think about some of the best websites you’ve seen lately, or the most engaging content you’ve encountered on social media. Notice a common thread? Chances are it’s video. The brands that are connecting most directly with their audiences (and seeing the biggest ROI by the way) are turning to video to tell their most important brand messages.
Video is no longer an up and coming trend, it is the way audiences expect to be communicated with. Websites without video or animation now look out of date. Authentic, originally designed video – in the midst of a content overload revolution – remains a clear market differentiator.
1. Video delivers a higher memory recall of your key messages. Including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
2. A viewer will retain 95% of a video and only 10% of a written message.
3. Videos increase brand association by 137%
4. After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
5. Video is social and sharable. It connects diverse audiences with quick, digestible messages. 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
6. One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words.
To begin incorporating video into your digital strategy you need a digital content agency that integrates great looking video into all aspects of your digital strategy – your visual identity, website, messaging, and social media output. From concept to messaging, scriptwriting to storyboarding, through to local or international production, post-production, language versions, and localisation.
Media Frontier creates original moving images and films to directly connect your audiences to your stories. Contact us for a free, informal video brainstorm. We love face to face meetings and we’d love to make your heart beat with some great ideas.