October 12, 2017
We’re Hiring! Project Manager – from December
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our dynamic, creative communications team in Geneva.
You will manage a portfolio of multiple projects with the support of the team and managers. Your involvement will start with client meetings and continue through all stages of project management and delivery. You will be a key contact for our clients and coordinate a team made of communications specialists, designers, developers, video makers, and account managers.
You will be confident to often take the initiative and keen to develop an understanding of the business and the detail of the projects you work on. It’s essential that you have previous experience in a commercial, client-facing, and creative environment, and are able to manage projects from beginning to end.
- Scoping, definition, and pricing of projects. Management of resources and planning schedules for multiple projects
- Working with internal and external teams to define product specifications and functional requirements
- Maintain detailed timelines, project plans, and hours budgeted for all deliverables and key milestones
- Organize the knowledge database for each project
- Act as the first line of communication with clients on live projects
- Lead project status meetings and updates with internal teams and clients
- Minimize exposure to risk on a project by identifying potential scope creep and working with internal teams to mitigate risk
- Manage and participate in testing and quality control for all deliverables
- A minimum of 3 years project management experience in a communications agency or similar environment
- Strong organizational skills and the capacity to work on multiple projects
- Experience working with internal and external teams
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with designers, developers, and clients
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of perspective
- Experience in scoping, budgeting, and planning a wide range of creative, digital, and communications projects
- A passion for digital technologies and design trends. Graphic design and branding knowledge is a plus
- General understanding of design processes including, front-end development and back-end development
- Experience with major CMS platforms and understanding of their capabilities is an advantage
- Advanced level of spoken and written English is a must, additional French and other languages preferred
- Good knowledge of the Swiss commercial market and communications landscape
- Swiss work permit holder
Available by 1 December 2018
To apply: Please send a CV and short cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without a CV and cover letter will not be considered. No agencies, please.